Administrator of personal data
- The data administrator is: Forum Szkoleniowe Marcin Grzeszczak, 05-820 Piastów, ul. Licealna 7, Poland NIP 534-224-73-38, REGON 14619332
- Providing personal data is necessary for the provision of services.
- All personal data is transferred to the administrator voluntarily.
- Data collected during registration on the website: e-mail address, name, surname, address, company data, telephone number. Data collected automatically by Internet browsers: ip address, domain, browser identification data, type of operating system and other data automatically transferred by browsers.
- Data collected during a telephone or e-mail contact: e-mail address, first name, last name, telephone number, company data.
- For each form (electronic or paper), consent to the processing of personal data is required.
- The administrator’s responsibility is to preserve the secrecy associated with the collected personal data and the obligation to properly protect the personal data collected.
- The data is stored for a period of ten years.
The purpose of data collection
- The data is collected to carry out the sale transaction.
- Data is collected to conduct marketing campaigns using e-mail and SMS.
- The data is collected to respond to requests for proposals.
- Data are collected for the purpose of issuing invoices, receipts and conducting financial reporting.
- The data is not subject to profiling
- Recipients of personal data are authorized employees of the Forum Szkoleniowe.
- The data may be made available to cooperating entities on the basis of entrustment agreements in the scope of conducting marketing campaigns.
- The data may be made available to state authorities authorized on the basis of separate legal provisions.
- Data is not transferred to third countries or international organizations.
Web browsers and cookies policy
- Cookies are used on the website.
- Cookies are used to maintain the logged-in user session, for statistical purposes and for purposes related to improving the system.
- Cookies contain data used to identify the logged-in user.
- Cookies do not contain personal data.
Data change and withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data
- In accordance with the applicable law on the protection of personal data, everyone has the right to access their data, correct it, delete data and the right to object and withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
- Everyone has the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body.
- Notify us by e-mail in the case of changes in personal or business data, requests for their removal or objection or withdrawal of consent for their processing, The information should be sent to email@example.com.