- The subject of sale on the website is digital content which is not stored on a material medium.
- The seller is Forum Szkoleniowe Marcin Grzeszczak, based in 05-820 Piastów, ul. Licealna 7, Poland NIP 532-224-73-34, REGON 146193320. All correspondence should be directed to the above postal address or mail at email@example.com.
Accepted payment methods
- Electronic payments using PayPal
Delivery of digital content
- The delivery of digital content is free.
- The customer has access to digital content after payment and approval by the billing system.
- The customer can download the purchased digital content without having to log in, by clicking on the link sent in the email.
- The customer can download digital content by logging in to his account from the Files to download tab.
- The customer account is created automatically when the customer approves the order.
The right to withdraw from the contract
- In the case of digital content, the right to withdraw from the contract for no reason is not available to the customer when digital content is delivered to them, without the use of a tangible medium.
- The User may address complaints to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The seller considers complaints within 30 days from the date of receipt of the complaint. In the event of refusal to accept the complaint, the customer will be informed by e-mail. The e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address provided when placing the order or complaint.
- If the complaint is accepted, the customer will be informed by e-mail. The e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address provided when placing the order or complaint.